Friday, January 11, 2013

furry and fabulous!! (style inspiration)

despite popular opinion about how impractical and ridiculous these shoes are, it was love at first sight for me. i tend to like a combination of off-beat, elegant, and quirky styles, and this one fits the bill: a little bit sesame street, a little bit high fashion, a little ghetto-fabulous, a lot awesome.  (and FUR!!! FAUX or REAL, one of my fashion weaknesses.......)

from celine's 2012 s/s collection.


i seem like i'm always apologizing for not posting enough: the past two months have been really busy, but my 2013 resolution is to blog more, and to post more of my own outfits/looks/diys'...i hate taking photos of myself, so i'm trying to practice more and change that.

thanks for sticking with me!! xo

1 comment:

  1. These are so quirky and fun, totally made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete