Monday, March 24, 2014

random observations

i'm back. well, sort of.  my friend over here mentioned me on her oh-so-lovely blog so you all should go follow her, she rocks.  and, she wanted me to answer these questions, so i'm coming out of hiding to answer her questions in this post:


  1. What was the last thing you read/watched/listen to that changed your life? "Cosmos" (currently airing and hosted by Neil Tyson), last summer, "Dune" by Frank Herbert.
  2. What is your favorite thing to wear lately? a black mens' watch cap, it keeps my ears and head warm.
  3. If you could afford to buy one designer’s line in whatever size you are, which one would you get? JUSTONE???? ughhhhhhh so hard....I'm going to say Hedi Slimane's most recent "Saint Laurent" collection.
  4. What is your latest inspiration? listening to girl rock/grunge/punk bands from the 1990s.
  5. What’s your favorite play/musical? Hamlet
  6. If you could be a fruit, what fruit would you be? Definitely a lemon. Antiseptic, and sour, but feels nice in tea when you're sick.
  7. Buzzfeed quizes, harmless fun or the work of Satan? BOTH. Satan works in mysterious ways.
  8. What do you think happened to Flight 370? advanced alien technology.
  9. What’s your favorite Stephen King story? "The Shining"
  10. If you were allowed to have an exotic pet, what would you have? A pool boy who wore head-to-toe leather and a dog leash.
  11. Please describe your imaginary super hero, inner drag queen persona, or imaginary stripper playlist. IMAGINARY (ok, we'll go with that) STRIPPER PLAYIST: "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado, "American Boy" by Estelle, "Toxic" by Britney Spears, "Love In This Club" by Usher, "Knock You Down" by Keri Hilson, "She-Wolf" by Shakira, "Push It" by Salt-N-Peppa,  "Creator",  by Santigold, "Womanizer" by Britney Spears, "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus, "Milkshake" by Kelis, "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj, "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston, "The Way I Are" by Timbaland, "Rocking With the Best" by MC Lyte, and "Big Poppa" by The Notorious BIG.
i'm not sure if i have to do this, but i'm doing it anyway,

11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I've never permed, dyed, colored, or bleached my hair.  HAIR VIRGIN, PEOPLE.
2. I'm looking forward to getting old and being a crazy wild lady with many cats and an "i don't give a fuck" style sense, and possibly living in a trailer in Florida.
3. I have insomnia.
4. During the nights when I don't have insomnia, I have very vivid dreams. Always have, can remember dreams from my childhood too.
5. I co-host a radio show on alternative healing.
6. I like collecting feathers, bones, skulls, weird pieces of wood, and rocks.
7. I am a huge procrastinator.
8. Some of my random jobs have included over the years: artists' assistant, artist's model, dog-sitter, dog-walker, retail store salesperson,  hair salon sweeper/receptionist, and entertainer.
9. I hate the texture of bananas.
10. I just learned how to crochet last year with a group of much-older ladies.
11. When I moved in the middle of my junior year in high school, a small group of my friends and I carried on an epic written letter correspondence complete with illustrations, that to this day, I believe should be published and documented.

3 comments:

  1. I love lemon too! Often drink lemon juice and makes me feel so good. I often have insomnia too... Could be so terrible!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you see this image of a banana under a microscope, you will feel justified in your banana revulsion: http://www.danoah.com/wp-content/uploads/microscope-banana.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete