Monday, July 14, 2014

totally random style inspiration!


customized leather jackets by christian benner. Love the one with the writing on it...


Stevie Nicks in the 70s & 80s....

remind you of something we've seen recently??


Schiaparelli's recent first couture show in 60 years? Love the "witch hat"... the rest of the show was pretty amazing too...


this woman.




If you're not familiar with her work, then check out this recent interview...also, I just discovered Style Like U ...it's very inspiring especially their "What's Underneath" project...how did I not know about this??!

3 comments:

  1. Wow love the first biker jacket with the letters. I feel a DIY inspiration coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 1st biker jacket is so beautiful.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steeeeeevieeeeeee. Yes.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete