Saturday, May 19, 2012

i'm (sexy??!) and i (don't) KNOW it.

recently in an email a good friend told me my blog was "sexy."  i must admit, that adjective rarely crosses my mind in any depiction or description of myself.  however, i was honored.  here are a few beauty trends i'm finding "sexy" right now...


"cat eye" eyeliner...with a little practice...this glam look can be yours.


 obsessive compulsive cosmetics. "lip tar" this product line is amazing...intense color, quality ingredients, and cruelty-free! and i love the names...

in my day to day life i rarely wear make-up, usually only lipstick.  yet when i go out i always feel the need to do a little "something extra"...

also, i'm starting a new project on Instagram, where i take a self-portrait a day...trying to get around a major creative road block i've been having recently. so, if u like photography, and u have that app, check it out ! x

1 comment: